Find a great stomach specialist doctor Cypress, TX at our clinic! At Katy Stomach Doctor, we put our patients’ health, happiness, and well-being first with the expertise of our stomach specialist doctor. People who need help with a wide range of stomach problems and illnesses can count on us to provide professional, thorough, and caring medical care.
Why Get Help From A Stomach Specialist Doctor Cypress, TX?
Because everyone’s body works differently, we know that each patient needs a different treatment. Because of this, we know a lot about a lot of different illnesses, such as Hepatitis C, GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), and Helicobacter pylori.
It is possible that stomach pain, acid reflux, indigestion, sickness, or diarrhea are signs of a more serious problem that needs to be looked into. Please do not be shy about getting in touch with us. We are your trusted Cypress, TX stomach expert doctor.
We take a whole-person approach here at Katy Stomach Doctor. We do not just treat your symptoms; we also go the extra mile to find out what is causing them and give you the information and tools you need to improve your long-term gut health.
Offering Cutting-Edge Ways to Treat
We are better than everyone else when it comes to full medical care. We do a lot of advanced treatments that aren’t too invasive, like colonoscopies, endoscopies, and hemorrhoid banding. So we can more accurately and quickly identify and treat a wide range of stomach and digestive problems.
For instance, hemorrhoid banding is a simple, non-surgical treatment that can help people with hemorrhoids feel better right away. In the same way, colonoscopies help us find and remove polyps or colorectal cancer early on, which makes the outlook for the patient much better. As your stomach specialist doctor Cypress, TX we use cutting-edge technology and provide excellent patient care to ensure you get the best possible treatment results.
Taking the Lead in Managing Hepatitis C
We are happy that Katy Stomach Doctor has built a reputation for great patient care, especially when it comes to Hepatitis C. If you do not treat this disease, it can cause serious liver problems like cirrhosis, liver failure, or liver cancer. We offer the best medical help by creating a custom treatment plan that includes cutting-edge drugs that can cure Hepatitis C and keep the liver healthy.
Getting Rid of GERD
GERD is another common illness we treat here. It is a long-term condition in which stomach acid often flows back into the esophagus, the tube that connects your mouth to your stomach. If acid keeps coming back up, it can hurt the lining of your esophagus and cause painful symptoms like heartburn.
GERD can lead to major problems if it is not treated. At Katy Stomach Doctor, we offer a variety of treatments for GERD, such as changes to your lifestyle, medication, and new procedures that help you control and get rid of your symptoms quickly.
What Are the Signs and Treatment of Crohn’s Disease?
IBD, or inflammatory bowel disease, can happen anywhere in the digestive system, from the mouth to the anus. Crohn’s disease is one type of IBD. Even though Crohn’s is a complicated and long-lasting disease, people who have it can live a healthy and happy life with the right care.
Signs that You Have Crohn’s Disease
The signs and symptoms of Crohn’s disease are very different for each person and often depend on which part of the digestive tract is affected. The following are some common signs and symptoms of Crohn’s disease:
- Diarrhea: You may have to go to the bathroom often and sometimes right away, and you may feel pain in your abdomen.
- Abdominal Pain and Cramping: This symptom is often caused by eating and can be linked to soreness and bloating.
- Fatigue: Not being able to absorb nutrients as well or having anemia from losing blood can make you feel tired all the time.
- Less Hunger and Weight Loss: This can happen because it hurts after eating or because inflammation makes it hard for the body to take nutrients from food.
- Blood in the Stool: People with Crohn’s disease may get sores, ulcers, or infections that bleed.
Early recognition of these signs and consulting with a medical professional can help in a faster diagnosis and better treatment of the illness.
How to Treat Crohn’s Disease
There is not a cure for Crohn’s disease yet, but treatment can make symptoms a lot better and even lead to long-term remission, which makes life better for people who have it.
- Medicines: Your doctor may give you different medicines to help control inflammation, weaken your immune system, and ease your symptoms.
- Surgery: Surgery may be needed if the condition is very bad or if medicine does not help control the symptoms. The main goal of surgery is to save as much of your gut as possible while also getting rid of your symptoms.
- Diet and Nutrition: People with Crohn’s disease do not need to follow a certain diet, but changing your diet can help you control your symptoms. Finding the foods that worsen your symptoms and staying away from them can help you control flare-ups.
- Lifestyle Changes: Getting enough sleep, working out regularly, lowering your stress, and giving up smoking can all help you deal with the signs of Crohn’s disease.
Get A Stomach Specialist Doctor You Can Trust
Here at Katy Stomach Doctor, we want your path to better health to be as easy and stress-free as possible. Are you ready to see how the difference in the level of care and treatment we offer makes a difference for you? You can be sure of your choice because you are going to see a highly rated Cypress, TX stomach specialist doctor.
Do not ignore stomach problems that will not go away and wait for them to get worse. Taking care of your gut health can keep problems from happening and make your life better overall. Call our team right now to schedule an appointment at our Katy location. We are dedicated to giving you the medical help you need, the kind of care you earn, and the comfort you are looking for as you get better.
Please feel free to check out our blog to learn more about the medical services we offer. Remember that taking care of your gut health is an important part of staying healthy all around, and our team at Katy Stomach Doctor is always ready to help you do that.
Fun Facts About Cypress, TX:
- Named for the 49-mile Cypress Creek, Cypress has a long past.
- Some of the earliest settlements were made there in 7500 BC.
- In the 19th and 20th centuries, rice farming and railroad building growth shaped the town.